Friday, August 19, 2011

God always provides

I can't believe I've been home for two weeks. I still dream about mexico.

I miss it so much, but i know Gods work does not stop just because we've left.

I will always carry everything he has taught me in Mexico. How desperate I am for him, how I need alone time with him, how I need to keep my eyes on him and not myself... ever, how satisfying it is just to know him, how he always always always provides. how i have never regretted listening to his voice, how he takes care of us even when we are wrapped up in ourselves, how ministry is a blessing to be able to do, how its Gods work and not ours.

thank you all for all your support! I wish I could tell you how much your help has impacted my life and the lives of others but I don't think there are enough words. So, all I can simply say is thank you! I will never forget your help! Thank you!

Love
Jesi Zinn

No comments: