Thursday, June 30, 2011

God wrote "I love you" everywhere

Last night a storm came through acapulco and all the lights went out. After slipping and sliding in the rain us interns all got together lit some candles and worshipped our God.

During our last 3 weeks... can you believe it?? we're gonig to be setting a lot of ministry time just us interns with the kids. we have a ton of fun games and talks we want to have with the younger kids. with the older kids we're doing a soccer tourney and splitting up girls and guys to get on a deeper level with.

being here is a blessing. everyday i'm living with 60 plus of my favorite people. I came here to serve but I've been served more through these kids love. Even just the little things... I took a little girl Liz to the tienda down the street and she said "you bought me sabritas... i want to buy you a taco" and she held out 4 little pesos (the equivalent of 40 cents).

Continue to pray for energy and God's will to be done <3

love,
jesi

1 comment:

Tara Zinn said...

You are so amazing!